Students who seek admission into any course have to submit the filled up Applications supplied by the college within 10 days after the publications of results (H.Sc/Degree).
Admissions are made on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by the students in their relevant course.
UNDER GRADUATE COURSES
Students who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (HSC) under Academic Stream / Senior Secondary Certificate Examination of Central Board (CBSE) or other equivalent examination as recognized by the Periyar University are eligible to join Under Graduate Courses.
Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) from the academic year 2008-2009 Periyar University Examinations are being conducted on the basis of CBCS pattern.
POST GRADUATE COURSES
A pass in relevant subject in the Under Graduate Degree level recognized by the Periyar University or any other University.
RESEARCH PROGRAMMES (M.Phil/Ph.D)
A candidate who has qualified for Post Graduate Degree of the Periyar University or any other University recognized by the syndicate as equivalent thereto shall be eligible to register for the Degree of Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in their respective subject.
A minimum of 55% marks is must to apply for M.Phil. Relaxation of 5% marks for SC / ST and Differently Abled Students will be given.
Students seeking Admission for M.Phil Courses have to forward their applications to the College and should take the Entrance Examinations conducted by the college where he/she seeks admission.
|Course Level||Maximum Marks||Passing Marks|
|Research Programmes (M.Phil)||25||75||12||38|
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate.
- Three copies of attested mark sheet of qualifying examination.
- Migration Certificate in the case of CBSE candidates.
- Eligibility Certificate from Periyar University in the case of students from CBSE, other states & countries for UG Courses and Students from other Universities and other countries for PG Courses.
- Recently taken passport size photograph to be affixed in the space provided in the application form. (Two photos to be brought at the time of admission)
- One copy of Community Certificate.
|DEPARTMENT WISE SANCTIONED STRENGTH DETAILS|
|S.NO||NAME OF THE COURSE||SANCTIONED STRENGTH|
|10||B.Sc Computer Science||80|
|19||M.Sc Computer Science||30|
|26||M.Phil Computer Science||25|